Friday, November 28, 2014

Guest Post By Michael: Thanksgiving Dinner

My sister with my cousin
Last night, we had an amazing Thanksgiving dinner.  We prepared for this party by baking banana bread, pumpkin bread, stuffing, cranberry sauce, and a huge turkey.  The turkey and the rest of the meal smelled phenomenal. It took my sisters and I hours to cook all of the delicious foods.  It was a lot of fun, and I hope to bake more yummy cakes.  My twin sister Hannah did a post on my sisters Sarah's blog about cooking the foods.  

Next, my whole family came over such as aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents. When they came they gave us each a hug and a kiss. After we were done eating our meal, I had to read a paragraph I wrote at school to my guests. The paragraph was about what I was thankful for, my family and having fun siblings.

Cutting up the turkey
After, my cousins and I played tag, hiding go seek, basketball, and handball. When it was dark, I played the piece Clowns on the piano to all the guest's. My sisters also played on the piano and the violin.  I love all the people that came, and hope to see them again on different holidays.



My family

Eating the delicious foods at the kids table

Reading my Thanksgiving speech






How did you spend your Thanksgiving?

5 comments:

  1. Dear Michael,
    We were so happy to read your blog. Thank you for all your efforts to
    make this Thanksgiving party so interesting.
    Your banana bread was very tasty. GOOD BOY !!
    We love you so much.
    Your grands Mila& Isay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Baba Mila

      Thank you for coming I really hope you enjoyed the party. I hope you can come again soon. Thank you for commenting. I made the pumpkin bread, and Hannah and Sarah made the Banana Bread.Did you also like Pumpkin Bread? The next time you come over I can play for you my new Minuet by Bach.

      From,
      Michael

      Delete
  2. Dear Michael,
    Thanks to Miriam for letting you to use her blog,
    You and your siblings helped so much to prepare the meal and to clean and do all the necessary chores. The dinner was great and you had fun baking the banana and pumpkin bread. When you will grow up you will remember having a good time with your family. I like this holiday, we all gather, eat, laugh and listen to all of you playing music.
    Love you,
    Grandma Tanya and Grandpa Eugene

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Babushka and Dedushka,

      Thank you for coming to Thanksgiving with me. Thank you for helping us set up the food. I really enjoyed you coming and I hope you can come again next time on thanksgiving. I am very glad that you liked my song Clowns. I will play it again for you when you want.



      Happy birthday to you baba

      Love you,
      Michael

      Delete
  3. Dear Micheal,
    Thank you for sharing with us your Thanksgiving tradition. We are students living in Bangkok and attending NIST International School of Thailand. We were interested in hearing about this holiday since many of us who are not from the US are unfamiliar with this holiday.
    Maya, Uma, Caleb and Ms Colleen

    ReplyDelete

♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥

Steps to Comment:

1. Write your comment in the box below. Please proofread your comment for spelling, grammar, punctuation, and capitalization.

2. Choose an identity. (If you have a gmail account, use it. If not, simply choose "Anonymous".)

3. Click "Publish your Comment". You may preview your comment before publishing if you'd like.

♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥